According to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store
1. The Seller shall complete the order within the time limit specified for a given product in the Website, counted in working days from the date of confirmation of order acceptance for completion. This deadline should be extended by the delivery time. If the Customer has placed several orders for goods with different lead times at the same time, they will be shipped together after the order has been completed, i.e. after the longest lead time. The total maximum order completion time should not exceed 14 working days, and in no case 21 working days from the date of confirmation of order
acceptance for completion.
2. The order execution is commenced after the payment is credited to the Seller's account. In the case of a payment card, the order is started after the card is positively verified.
3. The goods are delivered to the address indicated during the order placement by courier and outside the territory of the Republic of Poland by Poczta Polska postal service.
4. The expected delivery time within the territory of of Poland is one working day from the date of shipment.
5. When collecting the package, the Customer should check in the presence of the courier or postman the completeness of the content of the package, the condition of the external packaging and the condition of the Goods. In the case of damage to the parcel, the Customer should draw up a damage report, in two single-sounding copies signed by the Customer and the courier or postman.
6. The Seller shall not be responsible for the impossibility of making an appointment with the courier for a specific delivery time, nor is the Seller responsible for extended delivery time which the courier is responsible for.
7. The risk of loss or damage to the item passes to the Customer upon signing the acknowledgement of receipt.